Catherine's Record Sale Prices... Will Your Home be Next?
My passion and commitment to my clients flow out of my loving to exceed my clients’ expectations and to make the most positive contribution – both financially and emotionally – to their lives. I substantially invest in my clients by giving my fullest attention to their individual needs, my time, and my money to help them achieve the highest sale price and highest quality selling process: home preparation activities, professional staging, exceptional marketing, expert negotiations, skillful sale, and continued help long after escrow has closed. I value excellence, integrity, good listening, communication, and hard work.
Prior to my opening my real estate brokerage in 2003, I was VP of Business Development (which included Marketing), I marketed new high-tech products and negotiated multi-million dollar transactions. I am a 35+ year resident of the Bay Area (Portola Valley, Palo Alto, San Carlos, San Jose hills), a past member of the Board of Directors of MLSListings (the Bay Area's MLS), and hold a M.S. from Stanford University with honors. Having spent my entire career marketing and negotiating on behalf of my clients, I know the impact that a trusted and expert adviser can make on both the ultimate sales price as well as providing peace-of-mind during the entire selling process.
To achieve the highest possible sale price, I employ and orchestrate a team of professionals to raise the bar to the highest standards for all aspects of the home selling process:
- “Catherine's Concierge” Project Management of Home Preparation and Remodeling Activities: Increase Your Home's Value and Maximize Return on Investment
- Premium Professional Staging to Make Your Home Look Like A Model Home
- Premium Virtual Internet Tour by one of the best Silicon Valley photographers
- Premium Internet Advertising on the top real estate sites and hundreds of others
- Multi-Page Professionally Designed & Printed Color Brochures on glossy card stock, the thickness of postcards
- Open Houses, Realtors' Tour, Just Listed Postcards, Showing your home when the buyer’s agent is not available
- Evaluating the strength of buyers
- Skilled negotiations with buyer agents while advocating terms that are especially important for my seller such as selling As Is or a rent-back period to have time to move
- Coordinating all parties involved for a smooth escrow
- Advising on quality movers and other professionals such as haulers
- And much more to smoothly streamline the entire process for a “turn-key” selling experience
Call me at (408) 310-9000 or Email Me and I will answer your questions right away. I'm committed to making your home selling or buying a pleasant and rewarding experience.
SELLER Reviews! BUYER Reviews! (408) 310-9000
Experience the Difference on Your Home!
CalBRE Brokerage 01396507